Information and Referral Services
For employees who are combining work lives with the important job of caring for their children, additional guidance and assistance is available through the Partners Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
This program further underscores our commitment to supporting our employees as they raise their families.
Child Care Resources
Below is a list of resources to help you in your child care search:
- Partners Employee Assistance Program (EAP) collaborates with Partners Child Care Services to provide child care information and referral; the link to the EAP child care information page is:
- Partners EAP also hosts a web page listing Partners affiliated child care, which can be found at
- Massachusetts Child Care Resource and Referral Network. Among a wide array of services, the MA CCR&R Network provides parents with referrals to licensed child care providers, information on child care options and on how to select care that meets their needs. Customized services are available for families with children with disabilities; the link to their page is:
- Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) child care search engine. When using this search engine, please note only EEC licensed programs will appear in your search results. Some programs are EEC license exempt and will not appear. If a program you are searching for does not appear in your search results, call the EEC regional licensing office for your area to confirm whether the program is EEC licensed to operate. List of regional offices below. *
- NAEYC for Families. NAEYC for Families is a section of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) website that was created to inform families about the importance of high-quality early childhood education programs for young children; the link to the page is:
The NAEYC for Families page contains a wealth of resources for families, including articles on current early childhood research and practice, tips and tools for learning and development and a search engine for NAEYC accredited programs. You will find the accredited program search link on the right side of the page; it is labeled
Search for an Accredited Program
Use this search engine to locate child care programs that are accredited by NAEYC. Enter the zip code or you can enter the city and state where you want care; you could choose the MGH zip code of 02114, the CNY zip code of 02129, your home zip code, etc.
This search engine will list all programs that are accredited ~ meaning they have attained a certain, high level of quality as defined by NAEYC ~ and you can begin calling places to set up appointments to visit and get information.
Also on the NAEYC for Families page on the right side of the page under Search for an Accredited Program you will find two very helpful resource links
What to look for in a Program
Signs of Quality
Both of these sections of the NAEYC for families webpage contain information on what to look for when visiting child care centers and provide information that will help you to understand how the program standards of NAEYC Accreditation are visible in a child care program.
Please remember that as you conduct your child care search, visiting each program and making your own determination is the key to a successful search; while you may trust the advice of family, friends and even professionals in the field, physically visiting each site is the best way to ensure that, as a parent, you are taking full responsibility for the type and quality of care you are choosing.
* Department of Early Education and Care Regional Offices
95 Liberty Street, Suite 1124
Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: (413) 788-8401
Fax: (413) 784-1227
10 Austin Street,
Worcester, MA 01609
Phone: (508) 798-5180
Fax: (508) 798-5181
360 Merrimack Street, Building 9, Third Floor
Lawrence, MA 01843
Southeast and Cape
1 Washington Street, Suite 20
Taunton, MA 02780
Phone: (508) 828-5025
Fax: (508) 828-5235
1250 Hancock Street, Suite 120-S
Quincy, MA 02169
Phone: (617) 472-2881
Fax: (617) 472-2722
51 Sleeper Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
Phone: (617) 988-6600
Fax: (617) 988-2451
TTY: (617) 988-2454
Partners Employee Assistance Program
The Partners Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can assist you in finding permanent or emergency/back-up child care. An EAP counselor will speak with you and do an assessment to help you determine your child care needs and the best resources to meet those needs.
The EAP also offers a variety of literature and seminars on child care and parenting issues.
For detailed child care resources, visit the Child Care section of the Partners Employee Assistance Program web site.
Partners offers a convenient shuttle service for its patients and employees.View the shuttle schedule
Connect to the Partners Pulse if you are a Partners employee.Visit the Intranet
Work at Partners
There are career opportunities in finance, I.T., administration, research and clinical support areas at Partners HealthCare and across the Partners system.